Digital Printing & Bindery Specialist
Permanent Part-Time Position
Schedule: 30-34 hours/week, 9am-3:30pm Monday-Friday with 30 minute lunch break. Schedule is flexible.
Compensation: $11.00-$13.00 /hour based on experience.
Description: Operator is responsible for use of digital copiers/presses to setup and produce customer jobs, running various bindery equipment and executing manual finishing tasks, plus preparing, packaging and shipping completed jobs.
• 2+ years experience in high-volume production print environment preferred , but willing train the right candidate.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Consent to reference and background check
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Operating Digital Presses & Bindery Equipment
• Completing Various Manual Finishing Tasks
• Preparing, Packaging & Shipping Customer Jobs
• Performing Quality Checks on All Orders
• Cleaning & Maintaining Equipment
• Submitting Service Requests & Assisting Service Techs
• Receiving & Logging Incoming Deliveries
• Helping Load/Unload Customer Orders
• Daily Removal of Trash from Entire Office Space
• Daily & Weekly Cleaning Duties as Requested
• Attend Weekly Staff Meetings
• Managing Inventory of Paper & Supplies
• Organizing & Filing Customer Job Folders
Skills & Abilities:
• Use of Microsoft Windows & Office, Shipping Software, Print Workflow Software and other related software applications.
• Physical activity including standing during entire shift (excluding meal and breaks), moving/lifting up to 55 pounds and bending/twisting at the waist and knees.
• Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members.
• Perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Report regularly to work and maintain established schedule.
• Ensure customer jobs are completed on time and meet quality standard.
• Effectively communicate with and provide feedback to management.
• Pay close attention to detail and inform supervisor if you notice errors.
• Help improve efficiencies by suggesting and implementing improvements to processes.
• Assist in controlling and reducing costs and waste.
• Uphold good attendance and punctuality standards.
• Maintain a positive mental attitude at work.
• Be willing to try and learn new things.
* This job description is intended as guidelines and may change over time. From time to time, employees may be asked to perform duties and handle responsibilities that are not specifically addressed in their job description.
Our company is a leader in the St. Louis printing industry and has been family owned and operated since 1970. We work with business throughout the metro area and across the country, from small mom-and-pop companies, to large Fortune 500 corporations. Providing excellent service and the highest quality printed products to our customers, as well as maintaining a positive and productive work environment are our top priorities.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL JOBS@NJCPRINT.COM WITH YOUR CURRENT RESUME AND CONTACT INFORMATION.