NJC Printing been proudly serving the St. Louis metro area (and beyond) since 1970. After 40 years of ownership, Mike and Arlene Corson have decided to retire. We can not be happier for them and also for our Operations Manager, Mark Hutkins, who after working 22 years and knowing the business inside and out has now taken ownership of NJC.
Mark is excited about taking NJC and his team into the next chapter and committed to bringing you our signature five-star service, high quality printed products and superior value no matter what size your job should be.
Our Promises to You
- We promise to always provide first-class customer service.
- We promise to only deliver quality products you can be proud of.
- We promise to meet and exceed your expectations.
- We promise to communicate quickly and effectively.
- We promise if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will re-print it or refund your money.
We aspire to be a different kind of printing company. One that asks you the right questions, and actually listens to your answers. One that considers your operational and marketing challenges, and offers solutions to help you solve them. One that is empathetic to your needs, and works our hardest to make sure they are met. One that values your resources, and uses technology to save you time and money. We don't just want to be your printer, we strive to be your partner.